Youthful Elegance by Mariah

Youthful Elegance by Mariah

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Preppy Blue






I'm back!  I feel like I haven't posted in forever.  School is always a priority and I just needed to take care of some homework and tests.
Speaking of school... this preppy look is one of my favorites. A simple blue sweater over a white peter pan collar shirt (a popular trend right now). I paired it with simple black jeans, suede black flats, and a statement necklace. I love the swirl of the silver rhinestones and black and uniqueness of the necklace.  Such a great staple piece!  You can get the sweater and collared shirt just about anywhere. The necklace is from Dressing Your Truth store.

Feel free to comment on any of my blog posts and tell me what you think!  I would love to here from you!

ALSO... follow me on Facbook at Youthful Elegance by Mariah and on Instagram @mariahtype4

2 comments:

  1. You are simply adorable! <3

    xo, Brianna
    http://cityfashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You have awesome style! Thanks for visiting and stop by again!

    ReplyDelete