Youthful Elegance by Mariah

Youthful Elegance by Mariah

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Green Envy











I love pops of color especially when I tend to wear more black during the winter.  Green gives this outfit that "wicked" look.  Get the joke? ;) 
I like the simplicity of this outfit but it doesn't have to look blah. That's what jewely is for :)! The simpler the outfit, the more jewelry you can wear to spice it up.  Both the necklace and bracelet are from Dressing Your Truth.  Plus the little bit of sparkle on my cardigain adds more flare.  Something that makes this outfit way different is the two-tone skinny jeans from Target.  Both the blue and black compliment the rest of the outfit and creates dimension.
The rest of my outfit is hand-me-downs!  One of the reasons why I love having older sisters :) and it's a great way to save mula (money).  Thanks sissys!  But really you can find similar pieces anywhere.

Feel free to comment on any of my blog posts and tell me what you think!  Try the styles yourselves and post a pic of it in the comments as well!  I would love to here from you!

ALSO... follow me on Facbook at Youthful Elegance by Mariah and on Instagram at @mariahtype4

Can't wait to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. way to support something as valuable as modesty. you are such a beautiful person on the inside, and as well as the outside. always let your light of christ shine, and NEVER doubt your potential. keep up your amazing work. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bre-an - Thank you for stopping by! I am really trying to promote modest teen fashion. Thank you for your support and stop by soon!

      Delete
  2. Mariah, I LOVE your outfits! You are adorable! That green looks fab on you! <3 Link up again to The Style Files, we loved having you last week!

    Bridgette
    http://bridgettestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love your outfit! Thanks for stopping by The Style Files Link-Up! The Style Files Link-Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bridgette and Lauryn thank you soo much for letting me be on your Style Files and have the wonderful oppotunity to get my blog out there. I hope to do it again soon. Thanks for stopping by and please come again!

    ReplyDelete