Youthful Elegance by Mariah

Youthful Elegance by Mariah

Friday, January 9, 2015

Pop of Pink






My name is Mariah. And as an LDS teen living in the real world where modesty is labeled as old fashion, it can be difficult to create a modern "look". The reason I've created this blog is to show that you can be fashionable AND modest at the same time. I hope that you can get inspiration from my outfits and create your own "look" from them.

The outfit that I have on in the pictures above is one of my favorite everyday looks.  It's simple yet classic and comfy.  The hot pink cardagain from Downeast brings out all the colors especially the pink in the scarf.  The scarf from Dressing Your Truth is tied together at the ends to create a infinity scarf look.  The simple skinny jeans and black riding boots complete the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment